At Dextera we design innovative and added value solutions for our public and private sector customers. Our company is a specialized consulting firm in the field of ICT Solutions Design, counting more than 15 years of experience in the ICT sector and having all major ICT vendors and integrators in Greece, Cyprus, SEE and MEA as customers.
As we expand, we seek motivated and ambitious professionals to join our team and get immediate engagement in some of the most prestigious projects in the ICT Market.
Your new position:ICT Engineer Consultant
Your role in a nutshell: Work on eHealth and Smart City Projects in Greece, Cyprus, SEE & MEA. Participate in specialized teams for project design, implementation, supervision, customer support, technology assessment and systems performance evaluation. Prepare and submit project proposals, reporting, draft technical reports, project architecture, as per project design and implementation needs.
To succeed in your role, you should have:
- Technological or ICT background as a must.
- Master’s degree in relevant faculties as well as professional certifications (i.e. CCNA), would be considered as a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of English.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in similar positions (ICT related) is required.
- Effective time management skills to meet deadlines.
- Interpersonal and communication skills when dealing with clients
- Basic Project Management abilities
You should join us because:
- You will join an experienced team of successful consultants that offer a great working environment.
- You will enhance your network, interacting with leading ICT vendors and integrators with different types of clients from various countries.
- You will be developing your skills within a very dynamic and competitive company.
- We offer an excellent environment for developing your technical consultant career along with a competitive remuneration and benefits package.